41TE Fast Re-Learn 1998-up
With the wheels off the floor in the OD position:
1. Apply throttle slowly to indicated 45-50 mph.
2. Lift throttle gently allowing return to 20 mph
3. Apply the brakes gently to bring wheels to a standstill
Repeat this at least 75 times. When a light throttle 2-3 shift no longer bogs the engine you are ready for the road test. With a scanner attached you will be ready for road test when the OD CVI reading is under 55.
Immediately after do a ‘fast re-schedule’ road test to re-schedule the 4-3 coast shift.
1. At 38 mph lift the throttle and apply a very small amount of brake.
2. If the 4-3 coast downshift is rough at 26 to 20 mph repeat the 4-3 coast reschedule by lifting the throttle at 28 mph and adding just enough throttle at 32 to 35 mph to barely make a 3-2 kickdown. Do this 40 times. If the 4-3 coast downshift is still rough you will have to perform this procedure again up to 80 times.
TRANSMISSION EXCHANGE CO is located at 1803 NE MLKing Blvd., Portland, OR 97212. Ph. 503-284-0768, 800-776-1191 Fax 503-280-1655 E-mail email@example.com
THE TRANSMISSION SUPERSTORE